Part I - General Information for Brand Identity and/or Website project:
If other, please specify:
2. Who’s the primary contact for this project? Please include name, email, and phone.
3. What is the name of your company?
Part II - Strategic Goals
1. Well... What is your goal?
2. Please tell me about the range of work you do, the products you sell, the services you offer, or the content you create.
5. What is your target audience? Consumers or other businesses? Fashion-forward or more conservative? High-end or budget? Local or far-flung? Young or old?
6. If your building a website and your ideal visitor visited your website, what would you want them to do before they left? Contact you? Book an appointment? Make a purchase? Subscribe to your newsletter?
1. Tell me about your industry and how you fit into it. Newcomer or established? Local, regional, or national? Artisanal or mass market?
2. What brands and/or individuals do you consider competition?
3. What brands and/or individuals would you consider to be design-inspiration?
4. What makes you or your business unique/special/different?
5. Can you give me 4-5 (or more!) adjectives that best describe your brand?
6. Your aesthetic preferences:
"…each mind perceives a different beauty"
With that in mind, what is/are your style preference(s)?
CLEAN/MINIMALISTIC: characterized by spareness and simplicity. It is the opposite of highly-decorative styles and leaving its most basic form (line art) to communicate the message.
FEMININE: usually characterized by details that stereotypically attract female attention such as soft color palettes, florals, and cursive writing.
MASCULINE: stereotypically appealing to men, details in masculine design may include simple lines, monochromatic theme (black and white) and "rugged" texture.
ILLUSTRATIVE: derived from the interpretation or visual explanation of a text, concept or process and generally has 'raw', hand-drawn look.
LUXURIOUS: evoking the idea of indulging in extra comforts or pleasures additional to the necessary standard of well-being. Often uses the colors black, gold and bronze and minimalist designs.
ORGANIC/NATURAL: generally incorporates natural elements like leaves, flowers and fresh produce and can feel rustic by adding weathered and texturized effects.
TYPOGRAPHIC: the design of the written words to evoke the response in its target audience. The typographic design may incorporate objects, but the text usually conveys the main message.
VINTAGE/RETRO: May incorporate rustic, nostalgic elements to invoke the past.
1. Do you already have an existing website or domain?
2. Will you be able to provide assets for your website? This would include all copy (bios, headlines, products, about pages, etc.), images, and a logo or other branding.
1. Anything else you’d like to add?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire! I’ll get back to you very soon ;)